Linde, Kreis Flatow is an important village because it was an early location for Lutheran Chapels in West Prussia. Apparently a chapel was organized about 1600 and went out of existence when the Polish government banned the Lutheran religion in 1714. Here is first a picture of the Catholic Church, then the pre-war Lutheran Chapel, a street picture and a house picture:
Click here to go to other West Prussia Villages.
Please send any queries to Bill Remus at
September 17, 2007